Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Intersection closed after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines