Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed Following Crash in Mississauga
- Tractor Trailer Collision Causing Closures at Mississauga Intersection