Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Intersection closed after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas