Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed Following Crash in Mississauga
- Tractor Trailer Collision Causing Closures at Mississauga Intersection
- Intersection Closed Following Two-Truck Crash in Mississauga