Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Intersection closed after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21