Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
Drivers should be aware of a road closure this evening.
Police say they got a call at 8:40 p.m. for a collision involving four vehicles at the intersection of Hurontario and Barondale Drive.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
The intersection has been closed and residents are advised to avoid the area.
Police say one male driver has been arrested for impaired driving and taken to a local hospital in serious condition.
Additionally, a female driver has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto in critical condition.
The intersection remains closed for investigation.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Police Advise Intersection in Mississauga Closed Due to Collision
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Four Vehicle Collision Closes Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed Following Crash in Mississauga