Intersection Blocked After Crash in Mississauga
There’s been a crash this morning in Mississauga.
Police said at 10:38 a.m. that there had been a crash at Meadowvale and Financial.
One person is suffering minor injuries.
The intersection is currently blocked, and residents are asked to avoid the area.
- UPDATED: Intersection Partially Blocked After Collision in Mississauga
- Residents Urged to Avoid Major Intersection Following Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked After Crash in Mississauga
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Two Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win