Internationally Renowned Store Opening in Square One
As anyone who regularly frequents Square One knows, the iconic shopping centre is no stranger to new arrivals.
The mall, which recently welcomed Sansotei, Reds, Links of London, Nike and more, is welcoming another retailer to the fold this fall.
And this one will please the city's home chefs and foodies.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, an internationally-known culinary and home decor store, is slated to open on mall's upper level (right in between Honey and Papyrus, close to the new luxury wing) in September.
The brand, which operates stores in Belgium, China, Germany, France, the U.S., Italy, Japan and Spain (just to name a few), sells kitchen knives, cookware, tableware, beauty products and more.
According to the company's website, it's been around in some capacity for well over 200 years.
"In 1731, Peter Henckels registered the now world famous Zwilling as a trademark with the Cutler's Guild of Solingen, thereby laying the foundation for an international company," Zwilling's website reads.
"The white Zwilling symbol on a red background is today an expression of a sophisticated lifestyle. Whether high-quality kitchen products, cutlery or beauty instruments: the outstanding success of one of the oldest brands in the world is based on customer satisfaction, which crossed national borders at a very early stage."
So if you're in need of some new pots, pans, knives, roasters, woks, dinner sets or any other household product or utensil, you might want to check out Zwiller when it opens in the fall.
- Internationally Renowned Store Now Open in Square One
- Unique Retailer Opens its Largest Store Yet in Square One
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate