Internationally Renowned Store Now Open in Square One
Home cooks, rejoice—you now have a new culinary wonderland to explore.
As anyone who regularly frequents Square One knows, the iconic shopping centre is no stranger to new arrivals. The mall, which recently welcomed Sansotei, Reds, Links of London, Nike and more, just welcomed yet another retailer to the fold.
And this one will please the city’s home chefs and foodies.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, an internationally-known culinary and home decor store, opened on the mall’s upper level (right in between Honey and Papyrus, close to the new luxury wing) on Sept. 1.
The brand, which operates stores in Belgium, China, Germany, France, the U.S., Italy, Japan and Spain (just to name a few), sells kitchen knives, cookware, tableware, beauty products and more.
According to the company’s website, it’s been around in some capacity for well over 200 years.
“In 1731, Peter Henckels registered the now world famous Zwilling as a trademark with the Cutler’s Guild of Solingen, thereby laying the foundation for an international company,” Zwilling’s website reads.
“The white Zwilling symbol on a red background is today an expression of a sophisticated lifestyle. Whether high-quality kitchen products, cutlery or beauty instruments: the outstanding success of one of the oldest brands in the world is based on customer satisfaction, which crossed national borders at a very early stage.”
So if you’re in need of some new pots, pans, knives, roasters, woks, dinner sets or any other household product or utensil, you might want to check out Zwiller when it opens in the fall.
- Internationally Renowned Store Opening in Square One
- Unique International Discount Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique Retailer Opens its Largest Store Yet in Square One
- Internationally Known Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of March 1 to 5