Internationally Known Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
There's always something new coming to Square One, and this summer, shoppers will get to enjoy yet another internationally-renowned store in our neck of the woods.
We recently found that the Israel-based bath, body and beauty brand Laline will be making its official entry into the Canadian market this summer. Its first location just opened at Sherway Gardens in Etobicoke, and the brand says it plans to open five more locations in Ontario over the next year.
According to Retail Insider, one of those locations will be in Square One.
“Our new stores in Canada will be tailored after Laline’s unique design concept that offers a complete in-store pampering experience for customers,” said Erez Malka, CEO “From our airy, open-concept and dreamy store design - completely outfitted with a bathtub for the complete customer ambiance - to our unique product range with a variety of fragrances, textures and ingredients, the Canadian consumers are in for a new and exciting experience.”
Photo courtesy of Laline
Laline offers a number of signature scents with matching body care items, bath products, fragrances, skincare, gift sets and textile products, as well as various bath sponges, pumices and candles.
According to the brand, the scent series collection is referred to as “The World of Scent” and consists of more than 20 products per the 10 signature scents and "addresses several wellness benefits including stress relief, relaxation, nourishment and happiness."
Some scents include vanilla patchouli, ocean, frozen pear, cherry blossom, musk, vanilla pink pepper, monoi, coconut verbena, violet amber and lemongrass verbena.
Laline operates stores in 12 countries.
- New Home Goods Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Unique International Discount Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Internationally Renowned Store Now Open in Square One
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- Photo radar map shows where Brampton made $1 million
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington