International fried chicken chain is opening its first Canadian location in Mississauga
Fried chicken lovers will be happy to hear that a popular global fried chicken chain is coming to Mississauga very soon.
ChickQueen is the Canadian master franchise of the Chicking family which is currently operating in over 20 countries with over 180 locations.
The first Chicking outlet was established in Dubai back in 2000 and the brand expanded from there, becoming quite popular.
This is the first fully Halal international quick-service restaurant and the establishment chose Mississauga as it's first Canadian location.
ChickQueen is a quick-service concept known for its fresh chicken which is marinated in a trademarked blend of herbs and spices that is served either fried or grilled.
The menu boasts items such as classic buckets of fried and grilled chicken, burgers, wraps, chicken wings and bites and chicken rolls that are made with a range of exciting flavours inspired by taste cultures from around the world.
This is what we call quarantine comfort food.
The location in Mississauga at 5130 Dixie Road Unit #4 is set to open on May 21st.
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate