Interesting Weekend Weather in Store for Mississauga
Although it's not quite Friday yet, the weekend is getting closer by the minute and you're probably making plans (if you haven't already).
As far as weekend weather goes, we have a mix of good news and bad news.
If you're not a fan of sweltering heat, you might be happy to hear that temperatures will sit at a breezy 23 and 20 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. If you like hot weather, you might be relieved to know that it'll actually feel more like 26 and 23 degrees on both days, respectively.
As for the bad news, it might rain.
The Weather Network is calling for at least some rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You can take a look here:
So if you were planning on spending time outdoors, remember to bring an umbrella.
You just might need it.
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga