Interesting Weekend Weather in Store for Mississauga
Although it's not quite Friday yet, the weekend is getting closer by the minute and you're probably making plans (if you haven't already).
As far as weekend weather goes, we have a mix of good news and bad news.
If you're not a fan of sweltering heat, you might be happy to hear that temperatures will sit at a breezy 23 and 20 degrees on Saturday and Sunday. If you like hot weather, you might be relieved to know that it'll actually feel more like 26 and 23 degrees on both days, respectively.
As for the bad news, it might rain.
The Weather Network is calling for at least some rain on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
You can take a look here:
So if you were planning on spending time outdoors, remember to bring an umbrella.
You just might need it.
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – November 24