Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
It’s been bone-chilling cold.
Then downright balmy.
Well, after a dip in temps, it looks like another breather is on the way — sort of.
Somewhat mild temperatures are set to hit Mississauga this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable) Friday night with a predicted low of -4 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 3 C. It’ll be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -5 C.
Then, on Sunday - remember it’s daylight saving time on March 11 - we should see a mix of sun and cloud. The expected high is 5 C.
Remember to set your clocks an hour ahead before bed on Saturday.
- More Toronto hospitals declare COVID-19 outbreaks
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 22
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- First responders attending to diesel spill in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win