Interesting Weather is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
It’s been bone-chilling cold.
Then downright balmy.
Well, after a dip in temps, it looks like another breather is on the way — sort of.
Somewhat mild temperatures are set to hit Mississauga this weekend, according to Environment Canada.
A chilly (but certainly not unbearable) Friday night with a predicted low of -4 C will give way to a pleasantly cool Saturday.
That’s when temperatures are expected to hit a high of 3 C. It’ll be mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of flurries and an expected low of -5 C.
Then, on Sunday - remember it’s daylight saving time on March 11 - we should see a mix of sun and cloud. The expected high is 5 C.
Remember to set your clocks an hour ahead before bed on Saturday.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules