Interesting New Restaurant Set to Open in Mississauga
Mississauga has a vibrant and growing food scene, as evidenced by this exciting sign that indicates a very unique—and very meatatarian-friendly—restaurant is about to open its doors.
Yes, you heard (read?) us right—a new carnivore-centric restaurant is opening up in a busy plaza in the Dixie and Eglinton area, right next to Sunset Grill.
While there is no shortage of meat eaters in Mississauga, it's always novel to see a more traditional burger-and-fry joint carve out a niche for itself in the era of clean/vegan/gluten-free eating.
Sweet Meat Heads, a restaurant that will offer hamburgers, Philly cheese steak, fries, cakes, ice cream and milkshakes, is opening soon.
Information about the new resto is scarce, as its social media presence appears limited and its Facebook page is fairly spartan.
That said, the restaurant—which obviously specializes in classic North American fare—should be appealing to anyone in the mood for a timeless meal.
After all, the slogan is "good things are coming together soon."
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they emerge.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga