Interesting New Restaurant Now Open in Square One Area in Mississauga
If you want to venture a little outside of Square One to eat, you have a brand new restaurant to try.
Many moons ago, we waved goodbye to the generously-sized dessert joint Bliss Cafe and Bistro. The centrally-located dessert joint, once known as Spin, shuttered its doors for good in October 2017.
The closure was shocking, as Bliss—which occupied prime real estate on the ground level of the stylish Limelight condos—made desserts lovers wait quite awhile for its official opening after it made its intentions for the retail space clear back in 2014.
Now, however, we can confirm that the vacancy has been filled by a popular Taiwanese food and bubble tea joint.
Cha Me. Cha, which has displayed its vibrant branding in the storefront windows, has taken over the space.
The restaurant launched its soft opening on Feb. 4.
The new resto, which will no doubt satisfy locals who usually have to wait in line at the nearby Chatime for bubble tea, reportedly derived its moniker from the word "tea" in Taiwanese.
And while the resto boasts a substantial food menu, it's best known for its vast array of tea products.
"A flourishing tea tree results from loving care, cultivating and harvesting finest tea leaves by the tea farmers. A cup of fine and aromatic tea results from the amount of tea used, adequate timing and temperature of brewing," the brand's website reads. "Cha Me. Cha brings you the tradition of Taiwanese food and beverage blending in with the Western culture, allowing customers to experience the ambiance of Cha Me. Cha."
The restaurant, which also operates a location in Markham, offers a range of menu items, including fried chicken wings with deep-fried yam, crispy salt and pepper egg tofu, braised pork belly noodle soup and more.
Naturally, the list of teas and desserts is endless (well, almost endless). As far as desserts go, diners can enjoy traditional shaved ice, herbal grass jelly concoctions and more.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Interesting New Restaurant Coming to Square One Area in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Joint Closes Down in Mississauga
- Popular International Restaurant Opens in Busy Neighbourhood in Mississauga
- A Brand New Bubble Tea Joint is Now Open in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Opening New Location in Mississauga