Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
It's almost mid-November, and that means it's time to get festive and start planning on hitting every Christmas and holiday market in Mississauga and surrounding cities.
One local holiday market that you might want to check out?
The Merry & Bright Holiday Market at Square One.
According to Square One, the market—which will run from Sunday, Dec. 1 to Monday, Dec. 24—will feature local artisans, a yarn room and DIY workshops.
Square One's website says vendors at the market will include 6ixman, Bluish, C.J.Rocker, Catalyst & Co., Chocollata, First Batch, Fleur de Reine, Laine & Lola, Nugateau, Nuworld Botanicals, Purniture, Tenfed, The AG Studio, The Good Soy, and Wuxly.
If you want to share your experience at Merry & Bright Holiday Market on social media by using the #thatONEmoment hashtag, you will be eligible to win some prizes, including printers that connect to your smartphone, Ikea gift cards and a gift bag prize from Kind (who will be sponsoring the event's KINDness tree).
As far as workshops go, attendees can make their own holiday greeting cards or modern macrame wreaths, blend their own holiday teas or get started on their vision boards.
The market will also boast gift-wrapping services and complimentary coat and parcel checks.
For more info, click here.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga
- Massive Holiday Street Market Coming to Mississauga
- Major Holiday Market Returning to Mississauga This Month
- PHOTOS: Holiday Street Market & Light Up the Square at Celebration Square
- Annual Holiday Market Coming Back to Mississauga Soon
- Mississauga's First Ever Massive Holiday Street Market is Happening This Weekend