Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga
It's almost mid-November, and that means it's time to get festive and start planning on hitting every Christmas and holiday market in Mississauga and surrounding cities.
One local holiday market that you might want to check out?
The Merry & Bright Holiday Market at Square One.
According to Square One, the market—which will run from Sunday, Dec. 1 to Monday, Dec. 24—will feature local artisans, a yarn room and DIY workshops.
Square One's website says vendors at the market will include 6ixman, Bluish, C.J.Rocker, Catalyst & Co., Chocollata, First Batch, Fleur de Reine, Laine & Lola, Nugateau, Nuworld Botanicals, Purniture, Tenfed, The AG Studio, The Good Soy, and Wuxly.
If you want to share your experience at Merry & Bright Holiday Market on social media by using the #thatONEmoment hashtag, you will be eligible to win some prizes, including printers that connect to your smartphone, Ikea gift cards and a gift bag prize from Kind (who will be sponsoring the event's KINDness tree).
As far as workshops go, attendees can make their own holiday greeting cards or modern macrame wreaths, blend their own holiday teas or get started on their vision boards.
The market will also boast gift-wrapping services and complimentary coat and parcel checks.
For more info, click here.
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of October 19 to 24
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths