Intense Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
While the summer weather has been a little inconsistent recently, with cloudy days and heavy rainfalls making it feel like the middle of spring, it’s good to have a reminder that we’re actually coming up onto the beginning of July.
Whether you love the heat or hate it, be prepared for a scorcher this upcoming weekend.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, we can expect temperatures in the low to mid-30s from Friday to Sunday, with a high of 34 degrees Celsius on Saturday and Sunday.
The night will still be considerably warm, with a low of 21 degrees on Friday evening and 23 degrees Saturday evening.
As always, residents are advised to keep cool and hydrated during hot weather, especially those who are more vulnerable to heat such as young infants and seniors.
We’ll update with any further developments as the weekend approaches.
- Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
- Thunderstorms, heat and humidity expected in Mississauga's weekend forecast
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Mississauga
- Weather Warning in Effect Starting Sunday in Mississauga
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June