Khaled Iwamura experiences Top 5 foods in Tokyo
Every culture has its own unique cuisine, and few dishes are more famous—and beloved—than Japanese dishes.
Khaled “International Man of Matsuri” Iwamura as he is known in Tokyo, was able to experience and taste some local favourites in Tokyo, Japan.
You may know Khaled Iwamura as the founder of insauga.com, inbrampton.com, inhalton.com, and inthehammer.com and the face of one of the most popular digital only news/media outlets in Canada.
He is also North America’s go-to emcee for Japanese festivals and Tokyo Tourism poster boy in Canada!
In this video series, Khaled will take you on a culinary journey through Tokyo, giving you the inside scoop on the best local dishes and providing cultural insight on the proper way to experience Japanese cuisine.
The following videos highlight the food in such neighbourhoods as Ginza and Yurakucho, Ryogoku and Kuramae, Shimokitazawa, and Tama. One video also offers helpful tips and tricks about food etiquette in Tokyo!
Check out the videos below:
- VIDEO: Khaled Iwamura Makes it in Tokyo With His Top 5 Series
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep2 - Food Edition with Khaled Iwamura: Ryogoku and Kuramae
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep3 with Khaled Iwamura: Top 5 Curry Dishes in Shimokitazawa
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep5: Food Etiquette in Tokyo with Khaled Iwamura
- Top 5s in Tokyo Ep4 - Food Edition with Khaled Iwamura: Tama
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday