Injured driver flees after crashing into pole in Mississauga
K9 officers are on scene investigating a collision this evening.
Police were called at 9:39 p.m. for a vehicle that crashed into a pole and flipped onto its side at Dixie and Blundell Road, near Dundas Street East.
Police say the driver, who is reportedly bleeding from the head, fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a middle-aged white man with grey hair.
No other vehicles were involved, according to police.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: The driver has been located and arrested, police reported at 10:44 p.m.
Alcohol is believed to have been a factor in the collision.
- Police searching for driver involved in collision in Mississauga who fled scene on foot
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Driver flees scene on foot after collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow