Injured driver flees after crashing into pole in Mississauga
K9 officers are on scene investigating a collision this evening.
Police were called at 9:39 p.m. for a vehicle that crashed into a pole and flipped onto its side at Dixie and Blundell Road, near Dundas Street East.
Police say the driver, who is reportedly bleeding from the head, fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a middle-aged white man with grey hair.
No other vehicles were involved, according to police.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: The driver has been located and arrested, police reported at 10:44 p.m.
Alcohol is believed to have been a factor in the collision.
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- 24 flights with COVID-19 cases confirmed this week at Pearson Airport in Mississauga