Injured driver flees after crashing into pole in Mississauga
K9 officers are on scene investigating a collision this evening.
Police were called at 9:39 p.m. for a vehicle that crashed into a pole and flipped onto its side at Dixie and Blundell Road, near Dundas Street East.
Police say the driver, who is reportedly bleeding from the head, fled the scene on foot.
He’s described as a middle-aged white man with grey hair.
No other vehicles were involved, according to police.
The investigation is ongoing.
UPDATE: The driver has been located and arrested, police reported at 10:44 p.m.
Alcohol is believed to have been a factor in the collision.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Flees After Crashing into House in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga