inHouse of the Week: 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville
The Place: Here is a stunning architectural 7000 sqft Home in Cooksville that overlooks a ravine that has one of the most gorgeous living rooms.
Address: 2060 Dickson Road
Big Selling Point: All you have to do is take a look at the living room with lofty cathedral ceiling and sun drenched windows and you will fall in love!
- Mature trees & backing onto a ravine
- Breath taking living room with lofty cathedral ceiling & sun drenched windows
- Modern kitchen featuring granite counter tops, center island, b/i appliances & huge breakfast area.
- Master bedrooms with picture windows overlooking the ravine
- In-ground pool
- Finished basement with a huge rec room
* 7000 square feet
* $20 940.69 taxes per year
* 7 bedrooms
* 16 total rooms
* 7 bathrooms
* 75X442.55 lot size
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24