inHouse of the Week: 7000 SqFt Bungalow
The Place: A beautiful and rare 7000 sqft bungalow that sits on a premium 2/3 acre lot.
Address: 1609 Birchwood Drive
Big Selling Point: There is a gorgeous and huge expansion with a great room with cathedral ceilings.
- Layout is wheelchair friendly
- Separate guest wing is ideal for extended family, elderly parents & teenagers.
- Over 7000 sq ft of finished living space.
- New expansion wing consists of a magnificent great room with cathedral ceiling
- Back garden and heated salt water in-ground pool
- 7000 square feet
- $16,886.30 taxes per year
- 7 bedrooms
- 13 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 161.46X200 lot size
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case