inHouse of the Week: $4mil Home Overlooking a Ravine
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 381 Temagami Crescent
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
The Place: This is a custom-built executive home located in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in Mississauga. You can find it just off Mississauga Road in Port Credit.
- 5600 square feet
- $30,240.00 taxes per year
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 13 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 113.91 X 215.39 lot size
- Oasis & infinity pool
- Master crafted interior
- Great room with cathedral ceiling overlooks ravine and Credit River
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in appliances, granite countertops and island
- Main floor master bedroom overlooking the ravine
- Professionally finished basement with massive entertainment room & wet bar
Big Selling Point: This place backs onto a ravine and the Credit River, so the view from the master bedroom is absolutely gorgeous. In the summer, you can enjoy the stunning Infiniti pool with a fantastic waterfall element. Beyond being visually exceptional, the pool is also surrounded by mature trees.
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29