inHouse of the Week: $4 Mil Home on Lake Ontario
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 1594 Watersedge
Neighbourhood: Rattray Marsh
The Place: It's all about location and this breathtaking waterfront home is situated just off the shores of Lake Ontario in the coveted Rattray Marsh.
- 4315 square feet
- $21,852.68 taxes per year
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 13 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 100 X 265 lot size
Big Selling Point: This custom-built home boasts lake views from most rooms and it has a lot of rooms --13, to be exact. It also has a marine railway, beach and lake access and a boat lift!
- A fully landscaped lot for great outdoor entertaining and enjoying the lake view
- Open concept family room and great room
- Gourmet kitchen with butler's server
- Ceasarstone countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Fully finished basement with walk-up to the outdoor oasis
- The basement boasts a sauna and a games room
- Police ticket street racers and spectators at mall parking lot in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- House of the Week: $3.1 mil Mississauga Road home overlooking ravine
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- Province to release detailed testing strategy, urges all residents who want a test to get tested