inHouse of the Week: $3.2 Mil Ultra Modern Mansion
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 1499 Gregwood Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
The Place: Stunning ultra modern 7100 sqft home on a private with an abundance of mature trees.
Big Selling Point: This home has 20 foot floor to ceiling windows and for the wine connoisseurs it has a 800 bottle wine room.
- Beautifully landscaped with salt water pool & children’s play area
- Sundrenched family room with 20 ft floor to ceiling windows
- Gourmet kitchen with built-in separate subzero fridge & freezer, wolf gas cook top
- Fully finished basement boasting a media room with 120 projection screen
- 700 sq ft gym & children’s playroom
- 800 bottle wine room
* 7100 square feet
* $ 15 942.66 taxes per year
* 5 bedrooms
* 13 total rooms
* 5 bathrooms
* 90 x 207.21 lot size
Thanks to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.
For more information about this house please go to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- More than 2.4 million jobs in Canada at risk of being lost due to pandemic