inHouse of the Week: $3.2 Mil Home in Cooksville
The Place: Custom built 6000 sqft Gordon Woods estate home that has stunning living room with two storey glass windows overlooking the pool and waterfall.
Address: 248 Isabella Avenue
Big Selling Point: A stunning split rosewood kitchen with porcelain and hardwood floors throughout.
- A beautiful & rare, main floor separate suite w/ private front entrance & deck leading to new Solda pool/waterfall.
- all bedrooms and washrooms were completely renovated
- Stunning split Rosewood kitchen, with porcelain & hardwood floors throughout
- Professionally installed home theatre by Canadian Sound
- All existing stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave, and washer & dryer
* 6000 square feet
* $21,419.36 taxes per year
* 5 bedrooms
* 14 total rooms
* 7 bathrooms
* 125X179.16 lot size
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Ontario lays out vaccination timeline for seniors