inHouse of the Week: $3 Mil House in Lorne Park
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 1422 Crescent Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
The Place: Stunning premium contractor-built executive home in prestigious Lorne Park.
Big Selling Point: Professionally finished basement with wine connoisseur approved thermal controlled wine cellar & wet bar or the 16 Schonbek Swarovski/Heritage Crystal Chandeliers.
- Wine connoisseur approved thermal controlled wine cellar & wet bar
- Gourmet kitchen with top of line UB Zero fridge, professional series Wolf gas range
- Stained Jatoba hardwood floor and staircase with cast iron rails!
- 16 Schonbek Swarovski/heritage crystal chandeliers.
- Extensive recreation room with premium dual screen home theatre.
- Sheridan nurseries custom designed landscape plan including Armour stone interlock
- Custom heated saltwater in ground pool
- 5485 square feet
- $ 14 315.57 taxes per year
- 5 bedrooms
- 10 total rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 50 x 200 lot size