inHouse of the Week: $2.5 Mil 7,000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you’re into baller houses, this is the feature you’ve been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You’ve probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you’ll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 584 Vanessa Cres
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
The Place: This spectacular custom built executive home in Lorne Park was built by Iva Homes. The home is boasting approximately 7,000 square feet of finished living space.
Big Selling Point: Relax in style in the open concept Great room with gas fireplace and walk out to covered a covered porch.
- Featuring a gourmet kitchen, large island, Wolf & Sub Zero Appliances & complete with butler's pantry, wet bar and wine fridge.
- Dine in style with a Formal Dining area that includes high ceilings
and gas fireplace
- Make your way to the upper level and enter the luxurious master suite large with closet & spa like ensuite.
- All Bedrooms have ensuite Baths & Walk-In Closets.
- Fully finished lower level complete with walk-up to yard, heated floors.
* 7000 square feet
* $17,344.52 taxes per year
* 5 bedrooms
* 12 total rooms
* 5 bathrooms
* 69.1 X 125 lot size