inHouse of the Week: $2.4 Mil Ultra Modern Home
The Place: This Home has some incredible architectural and interior design that is located in prestigious Lorne Park area situated on a premium treed lot.
Address: 1428 Woodeden Drive
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: The main floor master bedroom has a walk out to a private patio and hot tub!
- Spectacular with breathtaking architectural details
- A modern kitchen with sub zero fridge, 48 Wolf professional gas range & Miele dishwasher.
- Main floor master bedroom with a walk out to a private patio and hot tub
- Stock up your wines in the thermal regulated wine cellar
- System includes powered curtains in the dining & family rooms
- Manicured front garden adorned with an invigorating water fountain.
- The backyard oasis has a stone patio and an in ground pool
- $10,865.78 taxes per year
- 3 bedrooms
- 15 total rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 100X171 lot size
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 new flights with COVID-19