inHouse of the Week: 123 Kenollie Avenue
Welcome to inHouse of the Week! If you're into baller houses, this is the feature you've been waiting for. Every week, insauga.com will showcase some of the most stunning houses and condos in Mississauga. You've probably admired some of these luxurious goliaths from afar and wondered what their living rooms look like. Well, now you'll know (and be as jealous as we are)!
Address: 123 Kenollie Avenue
Neighbourhood: Mineola West
A true one of a kind modern home masterpiece in the sought-after Mineola West neighbourhood with over 9,000 sq. ft. of living space and a stunning spa-esque backyard.
$23,495.47 taxes per year
9,000 square feet
5 bedrooms (plus 1 in the basement)
19 total rooms
105/200 lot size
- Custom Features & Finishes
- Gunite saltwater pool, waterfall, covered hot tub area and built-in BBQ
- Open staircase w/ red laurel treads & cracked glass accents
- Large mahogany-framed custom windows by Tradewood
- In-floor warming throughout the basement, main floor & most of the second floor
- All bedrooms complete with ensuite baths
Big Selling Point:
The kitchen is definitely one of kind. It features Scavolini cabinets, natural stone floor, Australian walnut cabinetry, marble countertops, a pull-out pantry and Miele appliances.
Special thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week.
For more information about this house please go to Sam Mcdadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26