New Indian street food and dessert bar from Mississauga opens location in Brampton
Are you craving some Indian style street food?
Street Bitez and Shake It & Co, located in Mississauga, recently opened their new Brampton location at 68 Kennedy Rd South.
The menu incorporates a variety of Indian fusion flavours, featuring burgers topped with Maggi brand noodles, Paneer pasta, butter chicken poutine, and their signature fried chicken sandwich.
Shake It & Co’s aesthetic dessert menu includes waffles, crepes, and specialty milkshakes with unique flavours such as Make Your Man-Go Crazy Mango and Don’t Be Shy, Put S’more.
They also have hot drinks such as coffee, cappuccinos, lattes and hot cocoa.
Street Bitez’s Mississauga restaurant is located at 3427 Derry Rd East.
Photo courtesy of Street Bites on Instagram
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner