Incredible Time Lapse Video of the Supermoon in Mississauga
If you missed the supermoon, no need to worry—we’ve got a spectacular video just for you in three views!
According to Space.com, the year’s biggest supermoon was November’s full Beaver Moon and it reached the peak of its full phase on Monday, Nov. 14 at 8:52 a.m. Although that might seem like a slim margin of time, the moon remained visible (and vibrant) for some time afterwards.
According to Space.com, this moon was special because it was both the closest and brightest supermoon of the year and the largest since 1948. The moon won’t be as close again until Nov. 25, 2034.
Enjoy the video!
Photo and video courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga
- #4 - VIDEO OF THE YEAR: The Incredible Time Lapse Video of the Supermoon in Mississauga
- Want to Check out a Historical Supermoon from Mississauga?
- Supermoon Visible from Mississauga This Saturday Night
- You Can Check Out a Full Moon and Meteor Shower Tonight in Mississauga
- Time Lapse of Celebration Square on Canada Day