Incredible Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Set to Hit Mississauga
Looks like you won't be bundling up in a holiday sweater this weekend!
If you love summer, you've probably been pleased with the warmer than usual weather we've been having lately. And if you're wishing there was a fall chill in the air for Thanksgiving weekend, shoot down your expectations, because it's going to be hot this weekend.
That's right - Saturday is going to feel like a hot summer day at an intense 31 degrees, with a slight chance of rain, according to The Weather Network.
Sunday will cool down ever so slightly, but it's still set to feel like summer all weekend, feeling like 25 degrees on Sunday and 26 degrees on Thanksgiving Monday - but are you complaining?
Come Wednesday, things will cool down again and perhaps it'll actually start feeling like fall by mid-October.
For now, enjoy the warmth while it drags on!
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga