Incredible Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Set to Hit Mississauga
Looks like you won't be bundling up in a holiday sweater this weekend!
If you love summer, you've probably been pleased with the warmer than usual weather we've been having lately. And if you're wishing there was a fall chill in the air for Thanksgiving weekend, shoot down your expectations, because it's going to be hot this weekend.
That's right - Saturday is going to feel like a hot summer day at an intense 31 degrees, with a slight chance of rain, according to The Weather Network.
Sunday will cool down ever so slightly, but it's still set to feel like summer all weekend, feeling like 25 degrees on Sunday and 26 degrees on Thanksgiving Monday - but are you complaining?
Come Wednesday, things will cool down again and perhaps it'll actually start feeling like fall by mid-October.
For now, enjoy the warmth while it drags on!
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash between motorcycle and MiWay bus in Mississauga
- City officials issued 57 charges to Mississauga residents during first week of most recent lockdown