Incoming Serious Weather Warning in Mississauga
We've had a few tough scorchers in July so far, but the worst may be yet to come.
Mississauga, as well as other cities in southern Ontario, can expect some high temperatures starting this week from Tuesday to Thursday, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
The cause is a hot and humid airmass coming from the Gulf of Mexico, which is expected to arrive during the day on Tuesday.
The weather agency said heat warnings will likely be issued later today.
Temperature highs of 30 to 33 can be expected in most places, with overnight lows of 20 to 23. Wednesday and Thursday may be slightly cooler due to the possibility of showers or thunderstorms, as well as a cooler airmass expected to move in Thursday night.
Get ready for the heat and stay cool, Mississauga!
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Changes Coming to a Building at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Mississauga