Incoming Serious Weather Warning in Mississauga
We've had a few tough scorchers in July so far, but the worst may be yet to come.
Mississauga, as well as other cities in southern Ontario, can expect some high temperatures starting this week from Tuesday to Thursday, according to a recent statement from Environment Canada.
The cause is a hot and humid airmass coming from the Gulf of Mexico, which is expected to arrive during the day on Tuesday.
The weather agency said heat warnings will likely be issued later today.
Temperature highs of 30 to 33 can be expected in most places, with overnight lows of 20 to 23. Wednesday and Thursday may be slightly cooler due to the possibility of showers or thunderstorms, as well as a cooler airmass expected to move in Thursday night.
Get ready for the heat and stay cool, Mississauga!
- Highway Crash Blocking Lanes in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Check Out These High Rise Towers Proposed For This Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Mississauga Teen Arrested After Two Men Stabbed, Seriously Injured
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga