Important change coming to recycling service in Mississauga
Do you regularly use Community Recycling Centres?
If so, you should note that their hours are about to change.
Residents of Mississauga are advised that the extended hours of Peel’s six CRCs end on October 31, 2019.
Operating hours will be 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. daily at Battleford CRC and Fewster CRC.
Peel’s recycling centres offer residents the opportunity to recycle materials, donate reusable goods, dispose of household hazardous waste and garbage in an environmentally safe and friendly manner while providing waste management services in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon.
- Changes coming to garbage and recycling rules and procedures in Mississauga
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- A Change is Coming to Waste and Recycling Collection in Mississauga Very Soon
- Peel is Pleading With Residents to Dispose of Medical Waste Properly in Mississauga
- Important Recycling News for Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga