Important change coming to recycling service in Mississauga
Do you regularly use Community Recycling Centres?
If so, you should note that their hours are about to change.
Residents of Mississauga are advised that the extended hours of Peel’s six CRCs end on October 31, 2019.
Operating hours will be 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. daily at Battleford CRC and Fewster CRC.
Peel’s recycling centres offer residents the opportunity to recycle materials, donate reusable goods, dispose of household hazardous waste and garbage in an environmentally safe and friendly manner while providing waste management services in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga and the Town of Caledon.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- These stores are still open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- A Change is Coming to Waste and Recycling Collection in Mississauga Very Soon
- Peel is Pleading With Residents to Dispose of Medical Waste Properly in Mississauga
- Important Recycling News for Mississauga
- Here Is An Important Recycling Update Mississauga Residents Should Know