Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
An impaired driver is in handcuffs on Monday morning after slamming into a pole and police cruiser in central Mississauga overnight.
“No one was injured,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Pkwy. at 1:37 a.m.
A woman driving the vehicle was arrested at the scene.
Charges are pending.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February