Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
An impaired driver is in handcuffs on Monday morning after slamming into a pole and police cruiser in central Mississauga overnight.
“No one was injured,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Pkwy. at 1:37 a.m.
A woman driving the vehicle was arrested at the scene.
Charges are pending.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Four Peel police officers save young boy from falling in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Restaurant and brewery about to open brand new location in Mississauga