Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
An impaired driver is in handcuffs on Monday morning after slamming into a pole and police cruiser in central Mississauga overnight.
“No one was injured,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Pkwy. at 1:37 a.m.
A woman driving the vehicle was arrested at the scene.
Charges are pending.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Former Mississauga mayor Hazel McCallion set to support pro-Don Cherry Rally
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Mississauga just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Police on Scene Following Impaired Driving Incident in Mississauga