Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
An impaired driver is in handcuffs on Monday morning after slamming into a pole and police cruiser in central Mississauga overnight.
“No one was injured,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident took place at Hurontario St. and Central Pkwy. at 1:37 a.m.
A woman driving the vehicle was arrested at the scene.
Charges are pending.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Mississauga Man Charged with Impaired Driving After Crashing into Police Cruiser and Pole
- Man Seriously Injured After Striking a Police Cruiser and Pole
- Impaired Driver Slams into Pole then Arrested in Mississauga
- Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in Canada