Impaired driver arrested during the day in Mississauga: Police
Police allege that an impaired driver was arrested this afternoon in Mississauga.
Peel police said that an officer arrested a reportedly impaired driver in the Britannia Rd. and Hurontario St. area on the afternoon of April 8.
Police said the driver is facing charges for impaired driving-related offences.
“Impaired driving can happen at any time of the day,” Peel police said on social media.
“Don’t drink and drive. Use alternative methods to get home.:
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- GO Bus Driver Detained at Square One for Impaired Driving in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Charged With Impaired Driving
- Impaired Driver Hits Pole and Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Peel Police Arrest Two Reportedly Impaired Drivers Back to Back
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021