Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
Officers made an arrest in the aftermath of a nasty collision at a Mississauga intersection.
Peel Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that one vehicle crashed and rolled over in the area of Dundas Street East and Constitution Boulevard.
The driver was found to be operating the vehicle while impaired and has been taken into police custody.
Drivers are asked to avoid the intersection until the scene has been cleared.
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody Following Rollover Crash in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Accident at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19