Impaired Driver Arrested After Rollover Crash in Mississauga
Officers made an arrest in the aftermath of a nasty collision at a Mississauga intersection.
Peel Police reported around 7:50 p.m. that one vehicle crashed and rolled over in the area of Dundas Street East and Constitution Boulevard.
The driver was found to be operating the vehicle while impaired and has been taken into police custody.
Drivers are asked to avoid the intersection until the scene has been cleared.
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Set to Lay Off Over 300 Teachers
- Mississauga Basketball Star A Top NBA Draft Pick
- Police Looking For Missing Woman From Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Crash in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Impaired Driver Passed Out Behind Wheel in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Accident at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga