IKEA Recalling Bibs Due to Choking Hazard
IKEA is recalling their MATVRA children’s bib Blue/Red 2-pack, due to a choking hazard.
The popular Swedish furniture retailer is urging anyone who has purchased the bib to return it immediately to any IKEA location--proof of purchase is not required.
According to a news release, people have reported the button that fastens the bib is easily detachable, which presents a choking hazard to the children wearing it.
However, not all the MATVRA bibs are unsafe for use--the green/yellow bibs, as well as the fruit/vegetable patterned bibs are safe to use due to the fact they are made from a different material--only the blue/red models present a choking hazard.
Consumers who have purchased the blue/red bibs can return them to any IKEA location for a full refund or product of equal value.
Those who would like more information can visit IKEA.ca or contact IKEA toll-free at 1-800-661-9807.
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW identified as man from Mississauga
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga
- You can add something else to your recycling this fall in Mississauga
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga still up for grabs