If You Bought These Products You Could Get Some Money Back
Some Mississauga residents could be eligible to get money back if they bought certain products.
If you purchased any of the following CRT (cathode ray tube - a display device often used in televisions and computer monitors) products in Canada between March. 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007 you can receive money back from settlements.
- CRT TVs
- CRT computer monitors
- CRTs for inclusion in TVs or computer monitors
Residents may be eligible regardless of the manufacturer or brand where they bought the product.
To be considered, residents have to complete and file a claim form by March. 1, 2019.
To file a claim, click here.
Eligible residents will receive a minimum payment of $20 but payments will be given out on a proportional basis, based on the value of the resident's claim in relation to the value of all approved claims.
Claims will be based on the following variables.
- CRT purchases
- Value of CRT
- Categorization (the customer's position within the distribution chain)
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Select Residents Eligible for Free Snow Clearing in Mississauga
- Some Residents Eligible for Free Snow Clearing in Mississauga
- Some Residents Eligible for Free Transit and Recreation Passes in Mississauga
- Some College Students Can Get Money Back Since Strike Has Ended
- Some Residents Eligible for Home Renovation Funding