IDC Drops Record of the Year Video
Mississauga’s hip-hop/alt-rock/dance musician Paul Castro (better known as THE iDENTiTY CRiSiS) released a brand new music video.
The new music video is for his latest single “Record of the Year”, which is the title track from his debut album. With plenty of local references and cheeky story telling, this song uses self-depricating humour to describe his climb up the proverbial ladder of success.
THE iDC served as Executive Producer, enlisting fellow Mississauga-ite Adam Schafer (skeletonmeat.com) to direct the project. Shot in Roncesvalles on a cold evening in late 2012, the duo decided to go out and film without any sort of game-plan. With the help of Anthony Tocchio, a trusty Canon C300, and vibrant city lights, this is what they managed to capture and cut together.
Be on the lookout for more music videos from THE iDENTiTY CRiSiS, as well as a short film from Schafer entitled “One Gun”.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga