IDC Drops Record of the Year Video
Mississauga’s hip-hop/alt-rock/dance musician Paul Castro (better known as THE iDENTiTY CRiSiS) released a brand new music video.
The new music video is for his latest single “Record of the Year”, which is the title track from his debut album. With plenty of local references and cheeky story telling, this song uses self-depricating humour to describe his climb up the proverbial ladder of success.
THE iDC served as Executive Producer, enlisting fellow Mississauga-ite Adam Schafer (skeletonmeat.com) to direct the project. Shot in Roncesvalles on a cold evening in late 2012, the duo decided to go out and film without any sort of game-plan. With the help of Anthony Tocchio, a trusty Canon C300, and vibrant city lights, this is what they managed to capture and cut together.
Be on the lookout for more music videos from THE iDENTiTY CRiSiS, as well as a short film from Schafer entitled “One Gun”.
- What's Open and Closed on Thanksgiving Day in Mississauga
- Here’s when Mississauga’s newest park will be opening
- Trudeau attends Mississauga rally in bulletproof vest due to security threats
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Mississauga on Thanksgiving
- Walmart launches brand new (and super fast) delivery service in Mississauga