Iconic Waterfront Restaurant Set to Reopen in Mississauga
Good news, everyone!
Popular Port Credit hotspot Snug Harbour, which was forced to shutter its doors in late May due to flooding, is slated to reopen.
The popular and long-standing restaurant that's known for its lovely patio, live music and long weekend lineups should be welcoming diners back into its vast dining room tomorrow (June 7).
So while this wildly rainy spring ruined a host of things for Mississauga and GTA residents, it couldn't take away a popular summer resto for too long.
The restaurant will reopen at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow.
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- Popular Mississauga cafe to reopen in Port Credit
- Long-standing (and much-loved) Chinese restaurant closes in Mississauga
- Popular Portuguese restaurant shuts down in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga