Iconic Waterfront Restaurant Set to Reopen in Mississauga
Good news, everyone!
Popular Port Credit hotspot Snug Harbour, which was forced to shutter its doors in late May due to flooding, is slated to reopen.
The popular and long-standing restaurant that's known for its lovely patio, live music and long weekend lineups should be welcoming diners back into its vast dining room tomorrow (June 7).
So while this wildly rainy spring ruined a host of things for Mississauga and GTA residents, it couldn't take away a popular summer resto for too long.
The restaurant will reopen at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow.
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Provincial Government Plans to Move Ahead With Controversial Cuts in 2020
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- One-Bedroom Rentals Getting Even More Expensive in Mississauga
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- Popular Mississauga Restaurant Still Closed Following Ice Storm
- Big Chain Restaurant Closes Long-Standing Location in Mississauga