Iconic Waterfront Restaurant Set to Reopen in Mississauga
Good news, everyone!
Popular Port Credit hotspot Snug Harbour, which was forced to shutter its doors in late May due to flooding, is slated to reopen.
The popular and long-standing restaurant that's known for its lovely patio, live music and long weekend lineups should be welcoming diners back into its vast dining room tomorrow (June 7).
So while this wildly rainy spring ruined a host of things for Mississauga and GTA residents, it couldn't take away a popular summer resto for too long.
The restaurant will reopen at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow.
- Is Mississauga Having Record-Breaking Weather?
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Did You Know About the Mississauga Asteroid?
- Peel Region PC Candidates Split Over Endorsements in Leadership Race
- What Does $300,000 Get You in Mississauga Compared to Other Cities?
- Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants Forced to Close Again
- One of Mississauga’s Most Popular Restaurants is Temporarily Closed
- Popular Caribbean Restaurant Reportedly Closes Down in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant and Cafe Closes in Mississauga