Iconic patisserie now open in Square One in Mississauga
When you can't go to Paris, let Paris come to you!
Laduree has recently opened a charming pop up at Square One in Mississauga.
The world-renowned French luxury patisserie is known for their tasty and aesthetically-pleasing macarons.
This carriage-style pop up is located on level one of the shopping centre and they offer rich cakes, delicate pastries and gourmet chocolates.
"We are playing with a large range of exquisite flavours, such as chocolate, rose and vanilla, ensuring our pastries appeal to all tastes," the website says.
"The goal is to create harmony between sweet and savoury, with just a touch of sharpness."
Laduree is located on level 1, near Freshly Squeezed.
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare