Iconic patisserie now open in Square One in Mississauga
When you can't go to Paris, let Paris come to you!
Laduree has recently opened a charming pop up at Square One in Mississauga.
The world-renowned French luxury patisserie is known for their tasty and aesthetically-pleasing macarons.
This carriage-style pop up is located on level one of the shopping centre and they offer rich cakes, delicate pastries and gourmet chocolates.
"We are playing with a large range of exquisite flavours, such as chocolate, rose and vanilla, ensuring our pastries appeal to all tastes," the website says.
"The goal is to create harmony between sweet and savoury, with just a touch of sharpness."
Laduree is located on level 1, near Freshly Squeezed.
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19