Iconic Breakfast Gem Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
If you're looking for a reliably good all-day breakfast joint in the city's south end, you are in luck.
Bobby's Hideaway, the long-standing Streetsville gem that's been serving comforting cuisine in its family restaurant for a very long time, just opened a brand new location in Port Credit.
The new location, situated just east of Hurontario on Lakeshore Road East, opened its doors earlier this month and is operating at special hours between now and July 23 (7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
Starting July 25, the restaurant will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven days a week.
As anyone who has ever eaten at Bobby's knows, the casual resto is known for it's all-day breakfast.
Some classic menu items include steak and eggs, the Big Bobby (1/2 pound ground round topped with Mediterranean baked beans & sauteed onions with two eggs, home fries, Texas toast & coffee or tea), the Weekender (bacon, ham & sausage, three eggs, two pancakes, home fries, texas toast & coffee or tea), eggs Benedict, omelettes and more.
The restaurant also offers lunch and dinner, serving up chicken quesadillas, chicken wings, chicken tenders and fries, fortune cookie crusted salmon, grilled halibut steak and more.
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday