'I covered my eyes for a moment': Hamilton grandmother wins Daily Keno midday draw
A 63-year-old Hamilton grandmother is $50,000 richer after picking the correct eight numbers in Daily Keno from OLG.
Linda Clinton played the midday draw on Feb. 26.
"I covered my eyes for a moment then peeked through to see the numbers 23 and 24 and jumped up. I looked at my husband and said, 'We got it!'"
She plans to give her children some of the winnings and stash some cash for “something special” after the pandemic ends.
The winning ticket was purchased at Mix+ Food Mart on King Street in Hamilton.
- Hamilton grandmother wins big lotto prize playing anniversaries and birthdays
- 26-year-old from Hamilton wins Daily Keno prize
- Hamilton great grandmother plans to share lottery winnings with family
- Hamilton PSW wins $6M lotto and plans to share it with her 5 children and 2 grandchildren
- Hamilton postal worker wins big in recent Lotto Max draw
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires