'I covered my eyes for a moment': Hamilton grandmother wins Daily Keno midday draw
A 63-year-old Hamilton grandmother is $50,000 richer after picking the correct eight numbers in Daily Keno from OLG.
Linda Clinton played the midday draw on Feb. 26.
"I covered my eyes for a moment then peeked through to see the numbers 23 and 24 and jumped up. I looked at my husband and said, 'We got it!'"
She plans to give her children some of the winnings and stash some cash for “something special” after the pandemic ends.
The winning ticket was purchased at Mix+ Food Mart on King Street in Hamilton.
- Hamilton grandmother wins big lotto prize playing anniversaries and birthdays
- 26-year-old from Hamilton wins Daily Keno prize
- Hamilton father ‘in disbelief’ after winning more than $1M on lotto ticket
- Hamilton grandmother dropped a Plinko chip and won $300K at the OLG Prize Centre
- Man Enjoying a Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend