Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway. The driver remained at the scene, and the pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Two northbound lanes of Hurontario Street are currently closed due to the investigation.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods