Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway. The driver remained at the scene, and the pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Two northbound lanes of Hurontario Street are currently closed due to the investigation.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga