Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway. The driver remained at the scene, and the pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Two northbound lanes of Hurontario Street are currently closed due to the investigation.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Stay-at-home order lifts today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga