Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway. The driver remained at the scene, and the pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Two northbound lanes of Hurontario Street are currently closed due to the investigation.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian