Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision involving a pedestrian in Mississauga.
Earlier tonight, a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle in the area of Hurontario Street and The Queensway. The driver remained at the scene, and the pedestrian was transported to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
Two northbound lanes of Hurontario Street are currently closed due to the investigation.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Taken to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga