Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
First responders are treating a pedestrian struck by a car in Mississauga.
At 10:15 p.m. tonight, First responders were called to the area of Hurontario Street and Queensway East after a woman was hit by a car.
The driver remained at the scene, and the extent of the woman’s injuries, if any, is still undetermined.
Southbound Hurontario has been closed at Paisley Boulevard as first responders continue to tend to the victim.
The woman has been transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, and Hurontario has been reopened.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- First responders attending to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- First responders dealing with a vehicle rollover in Mississauga