Hurontario Street closed due to pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
First responders are treating a pedestrian struck by a car in Mississauga.
At 10:15 p.m. tonight, First responders were called to the area of Hurontario Street and Queensway East after a woman was hit by a car.
The driver remained at the scene, and the extent of the woman’s injuries, if any, is still undetermined.
Southbound Hurontario has been closed at Paisley Boulevard as first responders continue to tend to the victim.
The woman has been transported to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, and Hurontario has been reopened.
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to Mississauga this Friday
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Here’s when a highly-anticipated breakfast and brunch restaurant will open in Mississauga
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre