Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
While most people are hyper-focused on the coronavirus spread and the severe impact it's having on life around the world, there are actually a few things to look forward to (and that we should look forward to in order to avoid dwelling too much on the tough times ahead).
Dessert lovers can take a break from the wall-to-wall coverage to rejoice in the fact that Cacao 70, a popular Montreal-based chain that specializes in elaborate desserts, is set to open a brand new location in Heartland Town Centre (HTC) in Mississauga.
According to HTC's website, the restaurant will take shape on Matheson Blvd., right between the Crocs and RBC locations.
As far as food goes, the brand typically offers a range of chocolate-based desserts (think elaborate fondues).
"Whether you're in the mood for a chocolate treat, a weekend brunch, an inspired lunch or just the most amazing dipped ice cream cone you've ever had (in our humble opinion), one of our three store concepts--Cacao 70 Eatery, Cacao 70 Sweet House and Cacao 70 Dip Shop--are sure to hit the sweet spot," the website reads.
As of now, the closest Cacao 70 restaurants are located in Toronto and Halton Hills.
We'll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
Cover photo courtesy of Cacao 70’s official Facebook page
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined
- Brand New Restaurant Coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Cafe Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga