Hugely Popular Band Set to Perform in Mississauga
If you're into pop/punk rock (or are feeling nostalgic for the band that sang that song you liked around prom time), you might be happy to know that a popular group who has enjoyed a pretty dedicated following is about to perform in Mississauga.
Hedley, with special guests Shawn Hook and Neon Dreams, are scheduled to play a show at the Hershey Centre on March 3, 2018.
Recently, the Canadian band announced their 2018 32-city arena tour in support of their seventh studio album, Cageless.
You should note that Hershey Centre is offering an exclusive pre-sale opportunity, using offer code HCLIVE until Thursday, September 28 at 10pm. The public on-sale begins September 29.
"Performing live is truly what Hedley are all about," frontman Jacob Hoggard said in a statement. "Touring from coast to coast and being able to bring the music directly to our incredible fans is like a constant thirst for us. We are hitting more markets than ever before, the production is bigger and better, and as always, we have lots of tricks up our sleeves... We can't wait to share this show with the world."
If you're interested in a VIP package, you can peruse your options at hedleyvip.com. The packages include exclusive merchandise, a meet and greet with the band, and an intimate acoustic performance at the meet and greet. VIP package holders will also be entered to win one of ten mysterious and very exclusive "Golden Tickets". Check the band's site for details.
Hedley sold more than 120,000 tickets on their 2016 tour and has accumulated over 1 million album sales, 4 million singles sales. It has had 18 #1 videos on Much Music and received 11 MMVAs, 4 SOCAN and 2 JUNO awards.
The Vancouver based four-piece includes Jacob Hoggard (lead vocals, acoustic guitar, piano, and keyboards), Dave Rosin (guitar), Tommy Mac (bass), and Jay Benison (Drums).
The band is scheduled to release Cageless on September 29 via Universal Music Canada.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Police searching for a suspect armed with a dangerous weapon in Mississauga
- Peel Police Investigating Alleged Sexual Assaults by Hedley Frontman Jacob Hoggard
- Hedley Will Play in Mississauga Despite Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Mississauga Rock Band Set to Host Danforth Benefit Concert
- Mississauga Rock Band Speaks Out Against Doug Ford Government
- VIDEO: Peel Police Jam with Local Band in Mississauga