Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
Last night’s Lotto Max draw (Friday, November 16) has produced some big wins across the province, according to a recent statement from OLG.
One of three second prize-winning tickets, worth $433,189.40, was reportedly sold in Mississauga.
The full prize list is as follows:
- Two MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in the London area and Richmond Hill.
- Three second prize-winning tickets, worth $433,189.40 each, were sold in Mississauga, Pickering and Windsor.
- One ENCORE tickets, worth $100,000, was sold in Sudbury.
Lottery players can check their numbers at OLG’s website here.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga