Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Just Sold in Mississauga
Are you feeling lucky, Mississauga?
If not, you should be.
OLG recently announced that an Encore ticket worth $100,000 was just sold in Mississauga.
While that's certainly good news—best of luck to everyone who plays!—our eastern neighbour is currently home to a massive winning ticket. According to OLG, one winning jackpot ticket worth $8,163,061.10 was sold in Toronto.
The other jackpot winning ticket was sold in western Canada.
The total jackpot for the Wednesday, Feb. 22 draw was $16,326,122.20. If the purchasers live where the split tickets were sold, one person in Toronto and another in an undisclosed western province are about to become very, very rich.
The next Lotto 6/49 draw is on Saturday, Feb. 25 for an estimated $5 million jackpot plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draw. Players can purchase a ticket at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. for the draw that evening.
Best of luck to lotto fans in Mississauga, TO and the rest of Canada!
- Mississauga Company Fined After Worker Falls to Their Death
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Here’s What’s Taken Over a Popular Dessert Spot in Mississauga