Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Just Sold in Mississauga
Are you feeling lucky, Mississauga?
If not, you should be.
OLG recently announced that an Encore ticket worth $100,000 was just sold in Mississauga.
While that's certainly good news—best of luck to everyone who plays!—our eastern neighbour is currently home to a massive winning ticket. According to OLG, one winning jackpot ticket worth $8,163,061.10 was sold in Toronto.
The other jackpot winning ticket was sold in western Canada.
The total jackpot for the Wednesday, Feb. 22 draw was $16,326,122.20. If the purchasers live where the split tickets were sold, one person in Toronto and another in an undisclosed western province are about to become very, very rich.
The next Lotto 6/49 draw is on Saturday, Feb. 25 for an estimated $5 million jackpot plus the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draw. Players can purchase a ticket at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. for the draw that evening.
Best of luck to lotto fans in Mississauga, TO and the rest of Canada!
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines