Huge Sports Bar in Mississauga Shuts Down
A popular sports bar has shuttered one of its Mississauga locations for good.
All Star Wings and Ribs, which used to operate locations in both Meadowvale and City Centre, recently closed its Meadowvale restaurant on Millcreek Drive.
The news might come as a bit of shock to fans of the resto, as it was pretty cool for the sports enthusiast. The location boasted TVs right inside the booths that diners could operate themselves. On multi-sport nights, people didn't have to suffer through hockey when they really wanted to watch basketball
This resto, which still operates its Square One area location, is also is known for having 200 wing flavours to choose from, most of which are made in house.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga