Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
Get ready for a cold and snowy couple of days in Mississauga.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Southwestern Ontario and the Golden Horseshoe area, advising residents that they should expect a major winter storm coming this weekend.
The snowstorm will begin on the morning of Saturday, January 19, and taper off on late Saturday night. Expect between 5 to 10 cm of snow as well as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots becoming very icy and slippery.
Blowing snow will also be an issue which may affect visibility.
Winds between 40 gusting to 60 kmh are expected to accompany wind chill temperatures of -20 to -30 degrees Celsius into Monday (January 21) morning.
Stay warm and safe, everyone.
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms
- Unique Event Coming to Beloved Boutique Hotel in Mississauga
- Fire Crews on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- 5 Strange and Unique Places to Visit Outside of Mississauga This Summer