Huge Sidewalk Sale Coming to Mississauga
Editor’s Note: Heartland Town Centre recently informed insauga.com that A&W will no longer be participating. Local restaurant Baller’s Bistro also recently joined the lineup.
Summertime is shopping time, am I right?
Of course I am.
If you're in the market for new clothes, furniture, sporting equipment or home goods, you might be happy to hear that Heartland Town Centre is hosting its first ever sidewalk sale.
The sale, which will run from Friday July 7 until Sunday July 16, will feature discounted wares from over 60 stores, including Banana Republic, Beanwise, Calvin Klein, Golf Town, Bombay, Harry Rosen Outlet, Red Coral, Pennington's, La Vie En Rose and more.
Food and restaurants are also participating, including Baller’s Bistro, California Sandwiches and Mesh Perri Perri Grill.
Heartland Town Centre is also running a contest in conjunction with the sale. Shoppers are eligible to win 1 x 3 $100 gift cards to a store of their choice. To win, share a picture of yourself at the sidewalk sale or one of your purchases on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to use the #HeartlandSideWalk hashtag to qualify.
Contest runners will randomly pick three photos and the winners will walk away with the gift card.
To learn more, click here.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Massive Sidewalk Sale Just Kicked Off in Mississauga
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- 6 Ways Heartland Town Centre Makes Holiday Shopping Easy During This Lockdown
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl