Huge Sidewalk Sale Coming to Mississauga
Editor’s Note: Heartland Town Centre recently informed insauga.com that A&W will no longer be participating. Local restaurant Baller’s Bistro also recently joined the lineup.
Summertime is shopping time, am I right?
Of course I am.
If you're in the market for new clothes, furniture, sporting equipment or home goods, you might be happy to hear that Heartland Town Centre is hosting its first ever sidewalk sale.
The sale, which will run from Friday July 7 until Sunday July 16, will feature discounted wares from over 60 stores, including Banana Republic, Beanwise, Calvin Klein, Golf Town, Bombay, Harry Rosen Outlet, Red Coral, Pennington's, La Vie En Rose and more.
Food and restaurants are also participating, including Baller’s Bistro, California Sandwiches and Mesh Perri Perri Grill.
Heartland Town Centre is also running a contest in conjunction with the sale. Shoppers are eligible to win 1 x 3 $100 gift cards to a store of their choice. To win, share a picture of yourself at the sidewalk sale or one of your purchases on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Be sure to use the #HeartlandSideWalk hashtag to qualify.
Contest runners will randomly pick three photos and the winners will walk away with the gift card.
To learn more, click here.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Massive Sidewalk Sale Just Kicked Off in Mississauga
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three New Restaurants are Opening in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- 5 New and Upcoming Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June