Huge New Condo Community Slated for City Centre Area in Mississauga
Say what you will about condos, they're not going anywhere (not with detached house prices at near-peak levels) and they do add a little urban sophistication to the landscape.
Daniels, the development company who built a number of City Centre towers (including the Capital Condominiums on Living Arts Drive and Limelight near Sheridan College), is gearing up to introduce its latest City Centre development—the 40-storey Wesley Tower.
The tower, set to take shape at Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive, will boast 23 acres of space and function as a mixed-use residential community.
The neighbourhood, though condo heavy, makes sense for Daniels. The city's downtown core is going to see a ton of urbanization over the next decade or so, what with the incoming construction of the Hurontario LRT and the massive M City condo development.
The Wesley Tower, part of the overall Daniels City Centre master plan, has been designed by Rafael & Bigauskas Architects. According to Daniels, the tower's interiors include a few choice amenities, such as a gym, children's play spaces, co-working areas and an outdoor terrace.
One bedroom, one bedroom + den, two bedroom, two bedroom + den and three-bedroom suites are available.
Anyone interested in registering for a unit can can join the Daniels City Centre Inner Circle.
For more info, click here.
- A Brand New Condo is Headed to Mississauga's City Centre
- 5 of the Biggest Condo Developments Coming to Mississauga
- Massive Development Proposed for Mississauga’s City Centre
- Rogers Wants to Build Massive Condo Complex in City Centre in Mississauga
- Best Condos to Invest in in City Centre in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga