Huge Lotto Win for Mississauga Man
A Mississauga resident is enjoying a substantial fall windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Miroslav Perkovic for winning $50,000 in the August 30, 2018 (Midday) Daily Keno draw.
Daily Keno players pick their strategy (from a 2 Pick to a 10 Pick) and pick their bet ($1, $2, $5 or $10) to pick their prize.
The winning ticket was purchased at Long Branch Mart on Lake Shore Boulevard in Etobicoke.
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win